Sinus Rinse Nasal Irrigation
Do you suffer from nasal congestion and thick snot that makes it hard to breathe?
This sinus rinse helps to gently removes dirt, pollen, mold, dust, mucus and other pollutants and allows you to breathe normally again.
- This product is suitable for routing nasal irrigation ,or daily nasal care for individuals who inhale large amount of dust due to occupational reasons.
- Keep the nose clean and comfortable to reduce the breeding of bacteria.
- Designed based on human nasal internal physiological structure characteristic.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Made of medical grade material.
- DO NOT RINSE if nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears.
Never put in boiling water to damage the bottle. Not higher than 60℃.
- If you have had ear surgery, please contact your physician prior to irrigation.
- Do not rinse if your nasal passage is completely blocked.
We recommend that parents use this product only on children who are above 12.
- If your child is less than twelve years old, you should consult your child's physician before using this product.
Rinsing your nasal passages with only PLAIN WATER will result in a severe burning sensation. Please do not rinse with plain water.
How to use:
Step 1: Wash your hands. Fill the clean bottle up to the fill line (500ml) with lukewarm distilled water or previously boiled water.
Step 2: Cut the Nasal Wash Salt pour its contents into the bottle. Tighten the cap & tube on the bottle securely. Place one finger over the tip of the cap and shake the bottle gently to dissolve the mixture.
Step 3: Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down. Keeping your mouth open and without holding your breath, place cap snugly against your right nostril and squeeze Bottle Gently until the solution starts draining from the opposite nostril or from your mouth.
Step 4: Blow your nose gently, without pinching your nose completely because this will apply pressure on the eardrums.
Step 5: Now repeat steps 3 & 4 for your left nostril.
1 × Nasal wash bottle (300ml/17oz)
2 × Nozzle (1 adult, 1child)
PS: Not including Nasal Rinse Mix (Salt)!
First Time Buying From AVILORA?
Enjoy 10% Instant Discount!
Use Discount Code: FIRSTTIME at checkout.
THIS ITEM HAS LIMITED STOCK AND WILL SELL OUT FAST.
Click [ ADD TO CART ] to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
We truly believe that you're going to love our products, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realise that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings and we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
PS: Due to the impact of Covid-19 there may be some delays to delivery depending on your geographical location at this time. Our team will try our best to fulfill the orders on time.