Compression Knee Sleeve Brace Patella Stabilizer Support - 2 Pcs
Compression Knee Sleeve Brace Patella Stabilizer Support - The #1 Choice for Knee Protection
Our knee support is the perfect fit for any activity that involves a great amount of stress on the joints like, baseball, basketball, crossfit, soccer golf, gym, hiking, running, tennis, volleyball and more! You’ll be able to enjoy exceptional knee support while still maintaining your peak performance and full range of leg motion!
- PHENOMENAL PROTECTION: The knee brace applies stable pressure across your knee joint, which provides ultimate pain relief from a variety of ailments including arthritis, swelling, tendonitis, meniscus tear, soreness, stiffness, ACL, PCL, MCL, and other knee pain. With our sleeve you’ll be able to tackle any activity life throws your way, while ensuring you’re a step ahead in injury prevention!
- CONFIDENCE IN YOUR KNEES - The knee compression sleeve is scientifically engineered for optimal knee function . These recovery knee braces are perfect for running , basketball, racket sports like tennis & squash, gym, soccer football and power lifting. Each breathable knee brace patella stabilizer comes with a unique mesh design offering 24-hour, anti-slip comfort.
- IMPROVE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE - All physical activity puts your knees under stress. It offers support , and increases blood & oxygen flow, enhancing performance and recovery. When it comes to knee sleeves, CrossFit athletes can wear these knee braces all day to reduce pain and swelling not only during but also after activity!
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Our Knee sleeve are manufactured to provide superior support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Tight, form fitting, and breathable compression fabric maintains joint stability regardless of activity, helps improve blood circulation and eases pain. While also avoiding the itchiness common to neoprene supports. Quick at absorbing sweat and keeps your leg dry and odor free, and gives you hours of continuous use!
- REDUCE RISK OF KNEE INJURIES - Knee pain and injury are common problems. The primary function of a knee sleeve or knee brace for running is to prevent injury . The knee brace is great for arthritis and sports performance.
- BREATHTAKING DESIGN & ANTI-SLIP SYSTEM - Special knitted technical design with two silicone gel strips, ensures your sleeve always stays put, no matter what you do! The special fabric gives you a smooth and soft feel so you can wear them all day long!
- RELIEVES PAIN: Reaches the joint space of the knee and alleviates pain in the meniscus.
- OPTIMAL COMPRESSION: Compression knit comfortably massages the soft tissue during movement. This reduces pain and speeds up the absorption of edemas and effusions with intermittent compression.
- HEATING EFFECT: Designed with the newest 3D braiding technology to keep the leg warm at body temperature and reduce stiffness. This heating effect provides a different aspect to pain relief.
- ANTI-SLIP SILICONE: Anatomically shaped and sits perfectly without slipping, ensuring all-day comfort.
- COMFORTABLE: Breathable materials, very elastic edges, and an extra-soft area at the back of the knee ensure optimal wearability.
First Time Buying From AVILORA?
Enjoy 10% Instant Discount!
Use Discount Code: FIRSTTIME at checkout.
THIS ITEM HAS LIMITED STOCK AND WILL SELL OUT FAST.
Click [ ADD TO CART ] to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
We truly believe that you're going to love our products, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realise that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings and we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
PS: Due to the high volume of demands and orders, orders placed on 7 Dec 2020 onwards may not able to reach before Christmas. Our team will try our best to fulfill the orders on time.