Digital Antenna For TV
Get access to your local news, sitcoms, sports channels, educational content, etc. and avoid paying expensive cable or satellite. Enjoy high-quality over-the-air broadcasts like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, FOX, Sky Sports and Univision free of cost. Digital Antenna For TV has an 120-mile range and can be placed anywhere in your home and the antenna constantly scans for new channels.
Receive up to 1080P HD content from local broadcasting towers and stations with amaximum signal range of up to 120 miles
- Ultra thin and light, allows you to place it anywhere and no power required
- Reach optimal placement areas for the best signal capture with the cable
- Match your home decoration, can be easily hidden behind a picture, bookshelf or television
- Fast and easy to set up, unwrap, plug it in and scan channels.
- No internet required, you just need to connect the HDTV antenna to your TV, connect with the amplifier signal booster, and scan for the channels. Works in new smart tv's and the old TV's as well!
Working Frequency:VHF (170-240Mhz) / UHF( 470-860Mhz)
- Impedence:75 Ω
- LNA Gain:25dB
- Reception Range:120 miles (Max)
- Size:335 x 235 x 0.6mm
- Power Supply Connector:USB
- 1*HD TV Antenna
- 1*Signal Amplifier
- 1*Universal Connector
First Time Buying From AVILORA?
Enjoy 10% Instant Discount!
Use Discount Code: FIRSTTIME at checkout.
THIS ITEM HAS LIMITED STOCK AND WILL SELL OUT FAST.
Click [ ADD TO CART ] to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
We truly believe that you're going to love our products, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realise that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings and we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
PS: Due to the impact of Covid-19 there may be some delays to delivery depending on your geographical location at this time. Our team will try our best to fulfill the orders on time.